Kelley Baptist Church, Ukiah Street, Mendocino – THEN and NOW
Construction of this church was funded entirely by the Kelley family. The church was dedicated on June 10, 1894 by the Reverend J. S. Ross. The MacCallum Water Tower was built in 1928.
More historical photos of Mendocino available in “Perley Maxwell’s Mendocino,” by Bruce Levene. Includes the Mendocino High School Photography Students 2002 Then & Now Project. $25.