Kelley House Museum ~ Accessibility
The Kelley House Museum welcomes all visitors.
The first floor of the museum, the research office, and a portion of the museum grounds are wheelchair accessible. Due to the historic architecture, the second floor is not accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs.
For planning purposes, please note the following:
- Because of the historic nature of the house, there is no elevator to the second floor. We have provided a virtual tour to the second floor, which may be viewed on a large screen in the salon on the first floor. Alternatively, you may watch it here.
- Entrance to the first floor of the Kelley House Museum is from 45007 Albion Street, Mendocino via moveable ramps.
- Access to the second floor is via 16 steps.
- Because of the wealth of original materials in the museum and office, visitors with respiratory difficulties may be sensitive to the air quality in the house.
- Staff are present to answer questions about the spaces.
- Parking: There are no designated parking spaces for visitors with disabilities. For assistance with arrival and parking, please call (707) 937-5791 or email email@example.com in advance of your visit.
Service dogs are welcome throughout the property.
Accessibility on KelleyHouseMuseum.com
KelleyHouseMuseum.org makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows KelleyHouseMuseum.org to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The KelleyHouseMuseum.org accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the lower right corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Here For You
KelleyHouseMuseum.org continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on KelleyHouseMuseum.org or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please email our staff: firstname.lastname@example.org