The Kelley House Museum and its state-of-the-art research facility would not exist today without the generous support of community-minded individuals throughout the California Coast and nationwide. Donations support the Museum’s mission of historic preservation, education, research and new projects.
Join/renew/gift a Membership online now! For a gift, you may add a note during the donation process. If you wish to pay by phone with a credit card please contact us at 707-937-5791.
Membership Benefits Include:
- All levels: Household receives free museum admission, member only events, discounts on public events, newsletters, discounts on Kelley House publications
- Historian: above plus the Annual Historical Review
- Curator: above plus a Kelley House publication or historic photo
- Patron: above plus two hours free staff research and facility rental discount
- Benefactor: above plus recorded oral history interview
- Business members: Curator benefits plus 20 free walking tour passes and link from website
If you would prefer to sign up using a check, please print and fill out our PDF membership Form, and drop off your check at 45007 Albion Street in Mendocino, or mail both to: Kelley House Museum, PO Box 972, Mendocino, CA 95460-0922.
Kelley House Museum , Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID: #94-2277534