The Kelley House Museum and its state-of-the-art research facility would not exist today without the generous support of community-minded individuals throughout the California Coast and nationwide. Donations support the Museum’s mission of historic preservation, education, research and new projects. As a small non-profit foundation we receive no state, local, or federal government funding of any kind.
Kelley House Museum, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Download a KELLEY HOUSE MUSEUM 2018 MEMBERSHIP FORM
Join/renew/gift a Membership online now! For a gift, you may add a note during the donation process.
If you wish to pay by phone with a credit card please contact us at 707-937-5791.
- $35 Preservationist
- $60 Historian
- $120 Curator
- $200 Business Member
- $1500 Patron
- $2500 Benefactor
Membership benefits include
- All levels: Free museum admission, member only events, discounts on public events, newsletters, discounts on Kelley House publications
- Historian: above plus the Annual Historical Review
- Curator: above plus a Kelley House publication or historic photo
- Patron: above plus two hours free staff research and facility rental discount
- Benefactor: above plus recorded oral history interview
- Business members: Curator benefits plus 20 free walking tour passes and link from website